Traditional houses and villas make up nearly 62% of all households in Saudi Arabia. These single family residences rely on their plumbing systems to consistently deliver clean, safe drinking water, with little-to-no maintenance or repair work required.
For more than 50 years, FlowGuard® Pipes and Fittings has been installed in homes around the world. It is the safest piping material in market, and is certified safe for drinking water by all major international standards organizations, including: the NSF International, ASTM International, Kiwa and the Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
Why FlowGuard® CPVC For Single Family Residences
Pipes in single family residential houses and villas must be safe, dependable and cost-effective. FlowGuard CPVC is the answer because it is:
- Reliable over its life—some systems have been in use for more than 50 years.
- Safe for water delivery over its life, as it better resists bacterial formation than other piping materials.
- Resists corrosion from chlorine, chlorine dioxide and other disinfectants.
- Is less costly to install than other materials.
- Installed with solvent cement, creating a seamless joint that is stronger than the material itself.
- Can be easily installed in confined spaces.
- Is not combustible and thus will not help spread a fire or cause smoke damage.
Partner with FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings
Contact us for a free hot and cold plumbing system consultation. Each home and situation is different, so our localized expert support will help you find the right system for your needs.