As the pioneer in CPVC technology, FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings is trusted by homeowners, tenants, building owners and construction professionals around the world. We offer the most well-established plumbing solutions available to the market, out performing all other piping materials in key areas.
Superior Water Quality
FlowGuard® CPVC Pipe and Fittings are one of the safest piping materials available, our solution is approved by all major international public health agencies for safe use in potable water systems. Agencies include the Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS), NSF International and ASTM International, to mention just a few.
Our CPVC is recognised as:
- Protecting against chemical corrosion
- Defending against chemical leaching
- Reducing biofilm growth potential
Discover how FlowGuard® CPVC technology ensures water safety.
An Efficient and Cost-effective Installation
The recommended installation process of FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings are saving time and money on development and retrofit projects.
Our installation method is:
- Faster to install than other materials- FlowGuard® CPVC installation time can be up to 50% faster than PPR.
- Easily installed in restricted or confined areas- Our installation process requires no heavy equipment, heat or electricity. FlowGuard® CPVC is also easy to install with the most basic hand tools.
- Fused at the molecular level- FlowGuard® CPVC technology uses solvent cement, creating the strongest and most reliable of joints.
- Offer a superior tensile strength compared to other plastics, requiring fewer hangers and supports.
Gain a deeper understanding of why FlowGuard® CPVC’s installation process is favoured by trade professionals.
Outperforms other materials available
Understanding the suitability of different materials is vital in selecting a product that is fit for purpose, and will yield the results you are looking for.
FlowGuard® CPVC outranks many, if not all, plumbing materials available to the market in key areas such as:
- Fire resistance
- Resistance to corrosion
- Resistance to permeation
- Reduced biofilm potential
- Installation processes
- Superior water quality
- Preserving costs and project budgets
- Application suitability
- Reliability and serviceable life
Discover how FlowGuard® CPVC compares to other systems available.
Fit for multiple building types
FlowGuard® CPVC technology is recognised as fit for multiple applications across various building types. Our systems were first installed 55 years ago, some of which are still in service today.
You will find our FlowGuard® systems in:
A trusted, valued brand
Our parent organisation, Lubrizol Corporation has a longstanding reputation of quality and reliability. Lubrizol’s quality assurance program, cooperation, teamwork, and on-site technical support ensures FlowGuard® CPVC products are of the highest international standards.
We have built an impressive partner network to ensure our materials are accessible and available across Africa. All our partners are contractually required to participate in the quality assurance programme to guarantee product consistency and quality.
Find out more about us and our partners.