Proven reliable by more than 50 years of successful installations, FlowGuard® Pipes and Fittings is the brand of choice for all types of buildings. Easy installation and long-term durability makes FlowGuard CPVC the best piping for new construction projects and retrofits.
The Dependable Choice for...
Homeowners, building operators, traders and plumbers across the Middle East all recognize FlowGuard CPVC’s advantages:
- Residential buildings: Trusted by families around the world to consistently deliver safe, clean drinking water.
- Commercial Buildings: Requested by office buildings, hotels, schools and other businesses seeking cost-effective installation and long-lasting reliability.
- Government Buildings: Turned to by governing bodies looking for the highest-quality material at the greatest value.
FlowGuard® CPVC Advantages
We pioneered CPVC technology in 1959, specially engineering it to meet the demands of all plumbing applications. It continues to lead the market with piping and fittings that are:
- Safe, providing superior water quality and backed by standards organizations around the world.
- Resistant to corrosion from chlorine, biofilm and other contaminants found in water.
- Fire resistant, and will not support combustion or spread fire.
- Easy, safe and cost-effective to install without the use of heat or electricity.
Partner with FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings
Contact us for a free hot and cold plumbing system consultation. Our history speaks for itself, but our team of piping specialists will always work personally with you to understand the demands of your system to provide the best solution.