For decades, office buildings, hotels, schools and more have trusted their hot and cold water systems to FlowGuard® Pipes and Fittings. As the pioneer in CPVC technology, our material has a long track record of successful installations around the world.
Commercial buildings in Africa rely on FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings because it:
- Installs quickly, keeping projects on time, saving money and limiting occupant disruption.
- Does not require electricity or heat to install, creating safer job sites.
- Resists bacterial growth, keeping piping safe for potable water and reliable over its service life.
- Fuses together pipe and fittings using solvent cement- seams become the strongest part of the system.
- Stands up to chlorine and other disinfectants used to purify water.
- Does not sustain a flame so it won’t spread a fire or continue to burn after a flame is extinguished.
With FlowGuard CPVC, ensure the long lasting, problem free piping system your building requires, and your tenants expect.
Partner with FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings
Contact us for a free hot and cold plumbing system consultation. We are eager to answer your questions about CPVC, its use cases and how to install it in your next commercial project.