Single-family residences rely on their plumbing systems to consistently deliver clean, safe drinking water, needing little-to-no maintenance or repair work.
FlowGuard CPVC is a thermoplastic material specially designed for plumbing system piping and fittings, offering a superior water quality than traditional, or other CPVC piping solutions. We offer the safest solution available to the market, meeting the requirements for drinking water by major international standards organisations, including:
- ASTM International
- The Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
Why FlowGuard® CPVC for Single-Family Homes?
FlowGuard® continues to lead in the residential market with CPVC piping and fitting solutions that are:
- Reliable over its life - Some FlowGuard® CPVC systems are still in use since install 60 years ago.
- Safe over its life - FlowGuard® CPVC better resists bacterial formation than other materials used in piping, ensuring consistently safe water delivery.
- Resistant to corrosion from chlorine, chlorine dioxide and other disinfectants.
- Self extinguishing and does not contribute to fire spread or the cause of smoke damage.
- Easy to install, even in confined spaces.
- Strong and sustainable - Installed with solvent cement to create a seamless join that is stronger than the material itself.
- Is less costly to install than other materials.
Find out more about the benefits of choosing FlowGuard® CPVC solutions for residential homes.