See how FlowGuard® piping systems are joined simply and effectively using solvent cement.
See CPVC solvent cement joining in action by watching the video, which covers these key steps:
- Squarely cut the pipe to the desired length.
- Deburr and bevel the pipe.
- Prepare the pipe and fitting to be joined by removing dirt or moisture.
- Apply the solvent cement to the pipe exterior and fitting interior.
- Assemble the pipe and fitting.
- Allow the pipe to cure before testing the system.
For an in-depth overview of the preferred installation method for FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings, download the FlowGuard CPVC Installation Guide.