Size is not everything. On the surface, if you are a Specifier preparing construction materials for a new water distribution system in a commercial or residential building, you might see the following facts about PPR and be suitably impressed:
- PPR is often found in very large amounts, easily accessible in your local stores
- PPR requires a thorough installation process with specialist machinery
However, FlowGuard CPVC is much more interested in being the pipe and fitting material that makes a big difference. CPVC is one of the most specified non-metallic pipe materials in the world for its strength, resistance to corrosion and ease of installation.
In comparison to PPR, the difference between the two is bigger than you think:
- FlowGuard CPVC is locally manufactured and available across Nigeria
- FlowGuard CPVC’s strength, along with its heat and pressure resistance, allows for flexible pipe sizes
- FlowGuard CPVC’s installation process is fast, simple and requires neither specialist machinery nor electricity, preventing delays from power outages
FlowGuard CPVC is also highly resistant to microbial contamination, which PPR is highly susceptible to in potable water applications. When your team’s efficiency and safety, along with your customers’ safety is at risk, bigger isn’t better. Better is better.
Learn more about FlowGuard CPVC’s design and installation advantages here.