In 1959, FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings’ parent company - the Lubrizol Corporation - pioneered chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) for use in piping systems. 1960 saw the first plumbing system installation using our innovative CPVC technology. Our CPVC materials are proven reliable, with many of our early systems still in service today.
With billions of meters of FlowGuard® CPVC Pipe and Pipe Fittings installed around the globe, our solution is recognised as one of the safest, durable and cost-effective plumbing materials on the market.
A Partner that’s Trusted Worldwide
Wherever potable water is needed, FlowGuard® CPVC is recognised as the safest, most reliable and cost-effective solution available.
CPVC’s inherent resistance to chemical exposure, combined with it’s reliability and ability to stand up to high pressures and heat, make it the ideal material for residential, commercial and industrial piping systems.
Why Manufacturers choose FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings
- A superior water quality.
- Simple, cost-effective and safe installation, repair or modification.
- Excellent resistance to chlorine and biofilm.
- Reliability in resistance to flames and fire.
- Pioneers in CPVC technology .
Our CPVC technology has been certified safe for drinking water by global standards agencies, including:
- NSF International
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
- ASTM International
- Saudi Arabia Standard Organisation (SASO)
- British Standards (BSi)
Thanks to its numerous technical, biological and logistical advantages, FlowGuard CPVC is chosen by partner manufacturers as a versatile material to serve their communities in a wide range of residential and commercial applications:
- Single-family residences
- Office buildings
- High-rise buildings
- Government facilities
Wherever delivery of clean and reliable drinking water is required, FlowGuard CPVC can be locally manufactured and supplied.
Our Partner Manufacturers
We leverage our strong partner network to ensure FlowGuard® CPVC products are readily and widely available across the Middle East.
FlowGuard® Pipe and Pipe Fittings specifically engineer and manufacture the CPVC compound before handing it to our partner manufacturers to convert to pipes, fittings and valves.
How Partner Manufacturers are Selected
- Lubrizol produces the CPVC raw material that contains all of the inherent corrosion, heat resistance and strength qualities that our pipes and fittings go on to have in their service life.
- Potential partner manufacturers in key locations are identified. Partners are selected and approved to carry the FlowGuard brand based on a number of key deciding factors, including stringent quality control, a proven track record and successful completion of our Quality Assurance Program.
- Manufacturers receive all necessary certifications in recognition of the required standard and are permitted to produce FlowGuard CPVC piping fittings using the FlowGuard name.
Lubrizol together with each partner manufacturer promotes the FlowGuard CPVC product in each local market.
- We select partner manufacturers based on a proven track record of reliability. Each is contractually required to participate in our Quality Assurance Program, guaranteeing the quality of each FlowGuard® Pipe and Pipe Fittings product. Our program is vital in realising consistent production irrespective of where, when or who manufacturers our CPVC solutions.
Our partners include:
Areas Served: Saudi Arabia
Product Type: Plastic Manufacturing
Areas Served: Saudi Arabia
Product Type: Plastic Products
Product Type: Pipes and Fittings
First Plastic is an industrial company specialized in the manufacture of piping systems.
Areas Served: Qatar
Product Type: Piping systems manufacturer
To ensure we can meet the requirements of each commercial or residential application, our partners offer FlowGuard® CPVC in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Piping is available in sizes from ½ in. up to 8 in. for Schedule 80, in accordance with ASTM F441.
- Fittings are made at the same size according to ASTM F437 and F439.
- Specially engineered CPVC valves enable a complete plumbing system.
Our team can help you find a partner manufacturer in your area.
Is CPVC right for you?
We understand the considerations to make when determining a suitable material for your plumbing system. Explore how FlowGuard® CPVC compares to traditional materials in areas such as installation, durability and water quality.