FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings has been providing trusted hot and cold water CPVC systems to schools, hospitals, office buildings and more, for over half a century. As the pioneer of CPVC technology, our material has an unwavering record of successful installations and dependability around the world.
With FlowGuard® CPVC, you can ensure a durable, problem-free piping system that can meet the demands of your building, and the expectations of your tenants.
Why FlowGuard® CPVC for Commercial Buildings?
FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings continues to lead in the Middle East with CPVC piping and fitting solutions for the commercial building sector that are:
- Quick and easy to install, needing no electricity or heat sources, ensuring your site is safer, and your project stays on time, on budget, and limits disruption to occupants.
- Strong and durable- Solvent cement fuses pipe and fittings, adding more strength and integrity to the seams in the system.
- Reliable over its service life- Our technology resists bacterial growth and stands up to chlorine and other disinfectants used to purify water, ensuring consistently safe and clean drinking water.
- Resistive to fire- FlowGuard® CPVC does not sustain a flame, meaning it won't spread a fire or continue to burn once put out.
- Meets the requirements for drinking water by International Standards Organisations such as NSF International, ASTM, Kiwa, UL and The Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
If you would like more information about the power of FlowGuard® CPVC technology, and what it can achieve for your development or retrofit, then we have many helpful resources and case studies available.
Partner with FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings
If you have any questions about FlowGuard® CPVC, or its ability to meet the demands of your facility, then we are here to help.
You can take advantage of our free support available. Benefit from either a hot and cold plumbing system consultation, or a process suitability and technical consultation, pending on your requirements.