The government directly organises nearly two-thirds of all construction investments in Saudi Arabia. When there is an emphasis on dependable and safe water systems that are quick and easy to install, you can turn to FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings.
With FlowGuard® CPVC technology, you can enjoy a sound investment in cost-effective installation and service life.
Why FlowGuard® CPVC for Government Buildings?
FlowGuard® CPVC piping solution is the brand choice for government projects, providing a problem-free, durable piping system that can meet project timelines and the demands of the building, as it is:
- Easy to install, even in confined spaces, removing the need for extensive training and complicated equipment. Our solution also requires no heat or electricity during install, making worksites safer and limiting disruption to neighbouring tenants.
- Certified safe for drinking water by International Standards Organisations such as NSF International, ASTM, Kiwa, UL and The Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
- Resistant to corrosion, leaching and bacterial growth - FlowGuard® CPVC technology resists bacterial growth and stands up to chlorine and other disinfectants used to purify water.
- Able to handle the high-demands required by multi-story buildings - Pressure-rated up to above 93°C.
- Strong and durable- At install solvent cement fuses pipes and fittings, adding more strength to the systems' seams.
- Fire-resistant- The material does not sustain a flame, won't cause the fire to spread, and limits damage caused by smoke.
We have many resources to help you discover the power of FlowGuard® CPVC technology and how it can meet the demands of your development or retrofit.
Partner with FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings
We are here to help you take your project from blueprint to completion.
You can take advantage of our localised expertise and benefit from either a hot and cold plumbing system consultation, or a process suitability and technical consultation, pending on your project needs.