FlowGuard® CPVC is trusted to supply clean, potable water to residents of multi-family buildings across the world. Our dependable CPVC piping technology can meet quick construction deadlines thanks to the ease of installation, optimise space usage and limit the need for future repairs.
We provide the safest systems available to the market- certified safe for drinking water by all major international standards organisations, including:
- The NSF International
- ASTM International
- The Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
Why FlowGuard® CPVC for Multi-Tenancy Buildings?
FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings continues to lead in the multi-family residential market with CPVC piping and fitting solutions that are:
- Easy and efficient to install, even in confined areas, with no reliance on expensive equipment or heavy machinery.
- At the height of innovation- Solvent cement welding fuses the pipes and fittings at a molecular level, creating immensely strong and durable seams.
- Resistive to corrosion from chlorine and other chemicals often found in water supplies.
- Pressure-rated up to above 93°C, and can handle the high-demands required by multi-story buildings.
- Fire-resistant- The material does not sustain a flame, won't cause the fire to spread, and limits damage caused by smoke.
- Non-reliant on heat or electricity sources for installation.
Interested in learning more?
Allow our experts to explain why CPVC is the best choice for multi-family homes in Our FlowGuard Multi-Tenant Building Owners' Guide to CPVC.
Partner with FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings
We are here to help if you have any questions about FlowGuard® CPVC, or its ability to meet the demands of your multi-family residential facility.
To help you get started, we offer free support as either a hot and cold plumbing system consultation, or as a process suitability and technical consultation, pending on your needs.