To supply clean, potable water to residents of multi-family buildings without issues, choose FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings. Apartment buildings can trust FlowGuard CPVC to meet quick construction deadlines, optimize space usage and limit the need for future repairs.
Installation is a huge advantage of FlowGuard Pipes and Fittings, because it:
- Is easy and efficient to install without the use of expensive equipment or heavy machinery.
- Uses solvent cement welding, which fuses the pipes and fittings together at the molecular level creating strong, durable seams.
- Makes installation in confined spaces simple.
- Does not require an electricity source or heat.
FlowGuard plumbing Pipes and Fittings is certified as safe for drinking water by all major relevant international standards organizations, including: UL, NSF International, ASTM International, Kiwa and the Water Regulation Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
Throughout the life of a FlowGuard CPVC plumbing system, building owners can count on the pipe and fittings dependability because:
- Solvent cement welding creates the strongest possible joints, often even stronger than the piping material alone.
- It resists bacterial formation, keeping water delivery safe throughout the material’s life.
- Resists corrosion from chlorine and other chemicals commonly in water supplies.
- It is pressure rated up to above 93°C, and can handle the high demands multi-story buildings require.
Should a fire occur, residents can trust FlowGuard CPVC. The material does not sustain a flame, won't cause fire to spread, and limits smoke damage.
Partner with FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings
Contact us for a free hot and cold plumbing system consultation. If you have questions about FlowGuard CPVC or its ability to meet the demands of your multifamily residential facility, we are happy to help.