Some two-thirds of construction investments in Saudi Arabia are organized directly by the government. When designing buildings with an emphasis on safe water, dependable life and easy installation, FlowGuard® Pipe and Fittings is the best choice.
An investment in FlowGuard CPVC is cost-effective when considering both installation and service life. Government projects can more easily meet deadlines and stay on track with FlowGuard CPVC because it:
- Installs easily without extensive training or complicated equipment.
- Does not require an electricity or heat to install.
- Limits occupant disruptions if buildings are occupied.
- Allows for easy installation in confined areas that require other piping materials to be prefabricated.
Some FlowGuard systems have been in use for more than 50 years. This dependability is inherent to CPVC because it is:
- Resistant to corrosion, leaching and bacterial growth, and is certified for use with potable drinking water by NSF International, ASTM, Kiwa several international agencies.
- Pressure rated up to above 93°C, and can handle the high demands multi-story buildings require.
- Joined using solvent cement, which fuses the pipe and fittings together at the molecular level, creating strong, durable joints.
Partner with FlowGuard Pipe and Fittings
Contact us for a free hot and cold plumbing system consultation. With successful installations across the world, we have localized support that will work with you to provide the best plumbing solution.